Winters Electrical Services Limited is an Electrical Contracting Company. Our Head Office was moved to Henson House, Three Bridges, in August 2007 and extensive refurbishment was carried out.
Winters now operates from the main office area on the ground floor and a separate smaller area on the 1st floor.
A further four spacious, air conditioned suites have been created on the 1st floor and are available to let.
- Suite 1 - 386 ft
- Suite 2 - 351 ft
- Suite 3 - 373 ft
- Suite 4 - 439 ft
Winters suites provide you with:
- Serviced offices (unfurnished)
- Telephone system, c/w maximum of 4 lines, calls chargeable
- All encompassing cost (including rent, rates, utilities and insurance)
- LG7 Cat3 lighting installation; metal pan suspended ceilings; flooring; blinds; perimeter trunking
- Independent security system
- Independent entry system
- Audio door access system
- Serviced reception
- Meeting/training rooms available in downstairs office, charged hourly and including tea/coffee
- Two parking spaces per suite
- Kitchen and toilet facilities shared by the four suites
- Lobby area
- Addressable fire alarm system
- Structured cabling installation
- Cleaning of common areas (kitchen, toilets, corridors) and windows, externally
- 24 month minimum contract
Easy access to Three Bridges station is via a rear gate. The station is approximately 2 minutes walk from the offices, with excellent links to both Central London and the South Coast.
The M23 (Crawley Junctions 10 & 10A) is just a 5 minute drive from the office, as is Crawley town centre.
For all enquiries and to arrange a viewing appointment please call us on 01293 843 800 or see our news items for further details on available offices.