Scope of Works
The reconfiguration of the Crystal Building to provide committee rooms, meeting rooms and the new Mayors office.
The Crystal is a building on the Royal Victoria Dock in Newham, east London. It is owned by the Greater London Authority and was operated by Siemens. It is part of the Green Enterprise District policy that covers much of East London. The main objective of the project is to reconfigure The Crystal to enable the relocation of part of the GLA functions to the building.
The scope of electrical services works includes, the following duties and systems:
- Low Voltage distribution and equipment;
- Metering system;
- Lighting and Emergency Lighting;
- Lighting Control System;
- Power Supplies to Mechanical, Security, Data & Telecommunications.
- Primary and Secondary Containment;
- Final Circuits and Accessories;
- Fire Alarm and Detection system;
- Lightning Protection System;
- Photovoltaic Systems;
- Battery Energy Storage Solutions (BESS);
- Emergency Voice Communication System;
- Fire telephone and disabled persons call alarm systems;
- Audio Visual and IT systems
- Artificial lighting
- Broadcast systems
- PA/Sound Systems
- Voice alarm system